* Calangute beach
* Baga beach
North of the Apartment
* 4 kms splash down water park
* 8 kms Anjuna beach
* 9 kms Vagator beach
* 11 kms Chapora fort
* 30 kms Tiracol fort
* 27 kms Arambol beach with the sweet water lake
South of the Apartment
* 5 kms Fort Aguada & Sinquerim fort
* 3 kms Candolim beach
East of the Apartment
* 110 kms DudhSagar waterfalls
* 60 kms Sahakari Spice Plantations
* 23 kms Old Goa Churches & Wax Museum. (Ideal time 8 am - 5 pm)
* 14 kms Mandovi River & Boat Cruises. (5 pm onwards).
* Betal Batim
have all the same attractions as the beaches in north Goa. Further it has several “Spectacular” beaches (“Palolem Beach”, “Patnem Beach”, “Cola Beach”) & “Leopard Valley” between Palolem & Agonda beaches which is one of the greatest places to party without getting robbed or hustled by annoying guides.
Nightlife is only at Tito′s lane (Baga), UV Bar, Curlies or Hippies (Anjuna beach), 9 Bar (small Vagator) & Club Cubana (Arpora).
All varieties of nightlife promoted in north Goa are SCAMs other than the ones I have mentioned above.
We recommend you check what GTDC on Calangute beach offers for guided tours to all these destinations by their own bus.